About Me

Salman Khan To Make Grand Helicopter Entry In Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan. Details Inside.

Salman Khan To Make Grand Helicopter Entry In Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan. Details Inside.

The fans are already eyeing Shah Rukh Khan's most awaited film Pathan. But the film has not yet got an official announcement. Though, it already created a lot of buzz regarding its star cast. The special news is that Salman Khan is to play a cameo in the film with an action-packed sequence along with Shah Rukh Khan. Salman Khan to present as Tiger in Pathan. As per the sources, Salman Khan rescues Shah Rukh Khan from Russian Mafia.

The new development is coming from the trusted source which told Bollywood Hungama that, Salman Khan will have a grand helicopter entry as Tiger in Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan. The source said "Aditya Chopra and director Siddharth Anand have designed a special introductory scene for Salman in the film and it's sure to convert the cinema hall into a live cricket stadium. There is a proper build-up and urgency before he makes an entry as Tiger, hanging on a helicopter, up in the air with the Tiger theme playing in the background. It's a grand entry scene, followed by a prolonged 20-minute action and chase to defeat the baddie with SRK, who is trapped".

Pathan makers already finished 70 per cent of the shooting. The remaining 30 per cent will be shot in Russia after the lockdown is lifted. The climax update of the film made the moviegoers raise their eyebrows, as Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and John Abraham will shoot climax on Burj Khalifa. However, the film is slated to release in January but due to delay in shooting may lead it to slide further. Deepika Padukone will be seen playing the cop and John Abraham will portray the role of the Antagonist.

Also Read: Donal Bisht Looks Angelic In Casuals And These Stunning Pictures Are Not To Be Missed.

Also Read: Kareena Kapoor Khan Promises Kunal Khemu To Recreate The Pool Picture As She Wishes Him On His Birthday.

Also Read: Ranveer Singh To Play Raavan In 'Baahubali' Writer Vijayendra Prasad’s Sita?

Post a Comment