About Me

Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case Update, CBI Said No Aspect Has Been Ruled Out As Of The Date.

Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case Update CBI Said No Aspect Has Been Ruled Out As Of The Date.

The death case of Sushant Singh Rajput became a media circus. The 34 years old talented actor Sushant Singh Rajput left India in shock as he was found hanging in his Bandra flat on June 14. The case was filed regarding the death in Bihar police but later Family, friends and the fans of SSR demanded the CBI probe in the case.  After the many days of demanding. The supreme court gave a verdict and transferred the SSR death case probe from the police to CBI. While CBI took charge of the case on 19th August 2020. CBI started their interrogation from Rhea Chakraborthy and her family later NCB entered in the case and arrested Rhea in the drug case along with brother Showik.

However, since the CBI took the case probe they didn't release any accurate or official statement about the case updates. So the family lawyer of the SSR started questioning the CBI for the SSR case updates. Even many other statements come from various quarters demanding the updates from CBI. While during a press conference last week SSR lawyer said that the death case of SSR diverted to the drug angle and the NCB conducting the "Fashion Parade" of Bollywood Celebrities.

Later in the press conference, he said that "Today, we are helpless as we don’t know which direction the case is going on. Normally a press briefing is done by CBI. But in this case, until today, CBI has not done a press briefing on what they have found out. This is a very serious issue". Even the lawyer wrote on his Twitter account expressing present condition about the SSR case he tweeted that "Getting frustrated by the delay in CBI decision to convert abetment to suicide to the murder of SSR. The doctor who is part of the AIIMS team had told me long back that the photos sent by me indicated 200 per cent that it’s death by strangulation and not suicide".

On the other side, On Monday SSR's friends and relatives said that they would contemplate the hunger strike from 2nd October for the justice of Sushant. Since the beginning of the CBI investigation, there are no updates from CBI officials related to the case.

Now the latest news is that CBI issued the official statement regarding SSR death case and they said: "The Central Bureau of Investigation is conducting a professional investigation related to the death of Shri Sushant Singh Rajput in which all aspects are being looked at and no aspect has been ruled out as of date".

However, besides this NCB summoned many people till now who are involved in the drug case directly or indirectly in the Sushant Case. NCB recorded the statements of the high profile names of Bollywood which include Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor, and Rakul Preet Singh along with their workers and managers. According to the sources updates, 7 Bollywood A-listed stars, including some big producers, are likely to be summoned by the NCB in the next 48 hours in the ongoing drugs case. But we have to look who will get grilled by NCB next.

Also Read: Nushrratt Bharuccha's Wanderlust Sexy Throwback Are So Cool To Watch.

Also Read: Samantha Akkineni Soaring Temperatures High Through Her Workout Stills.

Also Read: Mandira Bedi Celebrates Mouni Roy's Birthday In Maldives Says "No Kissing On The Lips"

Post a Comment

0 Comments